Lately I have realized that boys are becoming a problem. I mean do they always have to be right there at school in the way. They just have to be so distracting. I think I like 4 guys right now :O ...
Shall I explain them?
Well ...
1) The first one I run cross country with. He knows I like him and I know he likes me. But it is sort of an off and on thing... if I like another guy and forget about him for a while he is always there when I come back still smiling. He is amazing and my best friend. :)
2) The second is my ex-boyfriend. He still looks at me like he likes me... You can tell in his eyes. And of course I still like him... He is the one who broke up with me!! :(
3) A guy in my geography class... He is sorta a wannabe skater and I think he is great... Just not sure if I feel anything else... he is really awesome though... although sometimes he can be a jerk... but then again, every guy is... Execpt my number 1 on this list (he has never been a jerk to me! :) )
4) Omg, he is in my PE class... I love him to pieces... I just don't know what kind of love it is... I think I would rather have him as my brother than my boyfriend :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Mamma Mia! :(
Posted by Lindsay:) at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment